http://tumblingkadri.tumblr.com/post/5790208698/an-old-letter-day
It was a letter. It slipped out of a box, I forgot all about. When I read it today, it all came back.
You gave it to me with a gift in May, 09.. A collar. A collar of my very own, not denoting anyone else, just me, for play or peace. Every submissive or slave should have a collar, owned or no, you told me after I read the letter. I hugged you, and cried, and thanked you. You must have felt so special in and of yourself. So full of yourself you were. The grand high Mistress of your own fiction, and I believed all of it. Every line you fed me I took in. And this letter just made it seem even more real. There are some truths in it, some truths I hold dearly. The lies I hold in contempt, you heartless coward.
Truths wrapping lies in this letter, this filthy beautiful letter. I loved you, as someone who could be a friend for life. I loved you as a lover. And I hate that I still love you, just a little, when I read these truths mixed with lies.
Kadri
I give this to you as a friend, a reminder that no matter where you end up or who you end up with, the choice to give up control should always be in your hands.
Know that I'll always support you and help you to be safe... though not so safe that you don't have any fun...
It belongs to you... that control, and now no one can take it away from you without you giving it up first.
Your Friend
YOU
Did you really mean it? Or was it a game for you already, manipulations wrapped in philosophy. A pretty smile, a stern guiding hand, and a cold black heart. Maybe one day I'll forgive you, and maybe then your wounds wont hurt so much.
*Names changed to protect the innocent and the guilty*
This was about the same time we first met. Please know I feel your pain and confusion. *hugs*
ReplyDelete