Saturday, April 23, 2011

crazy weekend

So here I sit on a BC ferry on my road to see family for easter and change out my snowtires for regular ones. (I know how manly and mechanical... but its okay someones helping me otherwise I'd be helpless on that one). It's going to be a rush trip as its already 530pm, disembark in an hour, and 3 hour drive into interior BC to see my family. Back on monday.

 Heres the really interesting news. I'll finally get to see my Dragoness again. I'm going to pick her up on Monday and take her with me to Victoria for a few days. Its going to be so great to see her and be with her again and do stuff for her and have terrible things done to me. We can do pony play stuff, and rope, and play video games and watch movies and cuddle. I can make her favourite foods, and come home from work to snuggle up to her. Just for a few days it'll be magical. I feel like christmas is coming.

 Except heres the thing, its like christmas as a kid in that theres always that chance of a lump of coal. Seeing each other for a few days again is going to be a big litmus test for us. After a few months of regular tension and touch and go and me panicking, i'm very afraid its not going to be amazing anymore and now I have to find out. So I'm filled with excitement, and a litttttttle bit of panick. It's probably not going to turn out bad. I'm likely overthinking everything. I'm going to think positive and work the good karma. Yeah, i'm crazy, thats just how I roll.

I'm Kadri... and i'm on a boat. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Take deep calming breaths ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed you back home. I was there too but soooooo full of people we had to see in the limited time we were there. Came home Sunday afternoon. Now that it is Wednesday I am hoping that there was no lump of coal for you. Can't wait to hear about it.

    Hugs,
    ~Naida~

    ReplyDelete